Dear Mount Prospect Business Owner:
Join Mount Prospect Downtown Merchants Association (MPDMA) for our 1st Annual Downtown Trick or Treat! The event takes place on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. This is a FREE event for participating businesses.
Registered businesses will receive an orange poster to place on their door or window indicating their participation. Businesses that would like to offer a non-food item can receive a teal poster indicating they are a friendly site for trick-or-treaters with food
allergies (learn more about the Teal Pumpkin Project at www.foodallergy.org). On the day of the event:
- Hang your poster at the entrance of your place of business – make sure those walking by can see it!
- Purchase and share treats with children who visit you!
To participate in this event, please submit the form to MPDMA by October 18th. You may:
- Submit the form online (below)
- E-mail the Completed Form to Trisha Chokshi or Chris Bozonelos
- Call Trisha Chokshi at (847) 346-2509 or Chris Bozonelos at (847) 293-1339
- Mail the Completed Form to Downtown Merchants Association, P.O. Box 632, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
We will have a running list of participating sites on the MPDMA website and Facebook Event Page. We encourage you to register early so the name of your business is included on the list.
This is the first time MPDMA is organizing a downtown trick-or-treat. Because families will not register to participate, we cannot estimate how many trick-or-treaters will stop by at your place of business. We encourage you to promote the event and share the event page on your social media platforms. This is a great way to highlight our Downtown Mount Prospect business community and to encourage residents to visit your place of business. We hope you will join this year’s Halloween celebration!